The SAP energy rating has been devised as a simple and easy to understand method of measuring the overall efficiency of a property. It is the Governments recommended system for producing a home energy rating. This is used to demonstrate compliance with Building Regulations for dwellings Part L1A, calculating the TER (Target Emissions Rate) and the DER (Dwelling Emissions Rate). The DER must be equal or better than the TER to show compliance. The dwelling also has to comply with TFEE (Target Fabric Energy Efficiency).
Our quotation includes:-
- Design Stage SAP Calculations
- U-Value Calculations
- Predicted Energy Certificate
- As Built SAP Calculations
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Lodgement Fee(s)
Information we require to complete the calculations:-
- Full set of plans (hard copy paper or DWG format preferred)
- Construction details
- Preferred method of heating and ventilation system
- Planning requirements (reduction in CO2 over Building Regulations)
Energy Calculations Limited will advise on all compliance aspects of SAP Calculations. With our vast knowledge having produced thousands of calculations over 10 years, we have the experience to help with what may appear to be a complicated Building Regulations requirement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require advice or assistance.